The Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain now control the whole of the Canal from Preston all the way North to Bridge 118 – Hest Bank – including the Glasson Arm.
Fish species include Pike, Carp, Tench, Eels, Bream and Perch.
Fishing Licences can be obtained from Bridge House Marina. Walk over bridge 64 they are on the right… they have a new café opening soon.
- Day Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available on the bank.
- Day Tickets are valid for the date of issue only.
- Anglers must be in possession an appropriate EA (Environment Agency) Rod Licence.
- A full set of rules will be issued with the day ticket.
- Fishing from the towpath side only.
- Pike fishing is restricted to PAC members only that also hold a Lancaster Canal Fishery permit.
- Tickets must be produced on request from a PAC Bailiff.
- Tickets are non-refundable/transferable.
- Adults (18 plus).
- Senior Citizens/Disabled.
- Juniors (U18) fish for free when accompanied by a paying adult.